Scan the below QR code to made a payment using any online payment mode.
Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI, Paytm, etc
Verify the beneficiary name and UPI address before making the payment.
Information, though conservative, shows that there are 70 million disabled people in India.Around 3% of the countries total population also falls in this category. The government itself admits that of the total disabled population, only 2% are educated and 1% employed. Yet, no great effort is being made to give physically and mentally challenged people a better world. Here’s your chance to support disabled people.
Just a small support/contribution to the cause will make a big difference in the life of our deprived child.
1. All donation options mentioned above are to illustrate the change, your donation can make difference in the lives of children.
2. All funds/donations raised by EHSAAS may be pooled together and allocated to other child rights endeavours depending on the need on the ground.
3. Donations to EHSAAS are exempted from Income Tax u/s. 80G (5) (vi) order No. CIT/GWL/Tech 80G/20/14/09-10/3471 dated 17.11.2009.
4. We are registered under FCRA vide registration No. 063280062 dated 28.11.2016 and also accept foreign currency contribution.
5. Avoid making a donation of less than Rs. 100/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
Thank you for putting a smile on the face of amazing children.